The 2020/21 UEFA European Under-19 Championship qualifying round will start in March and will set off on the road to the finals in Romania.
1.Group : Italy, Slovakia (host), Cyprus, Kosovo
2.Group : Ukraine, Israel (host), Belarus, Montenegro
3. Group : Austria, Sweden (host), Northern Ireland, Gibraltar
4.Group : Germany, Scotland, Switzerland (host), Luxembourg
5. Group : Czech Republic (host), Denmark, North Macedonia, Albania
6.Group : Croatia (host), Georgia, Latvia, Kazakhstan
7. Group : Republic of Ireland (host), Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia
8. Group : France, Greece, Azerbaijan, Moldova (host)
Group 9 : Norway (host), Hungary, Iceland, Andorra
group 10 : England, Slovenia, Wales (host), Malta
11. Group : Netherlands (host), Serbia, Armenia, San Marino
12.Group : Turkey, Bulgaria (host), Russia, Lithuania
Group 13 : Spain, Belgium (host), Finland, Faroe Islands
• The winner of each group joins the top seeds Portugal-#39 in the play-offs in May and June, and Romania's seven final opponents from 30 June to 13 July.