The UEFA Futsal EURO 2022 qualifying play-offs & #39 will determine the final seven places in the new home-away qualifying group stage starting in December.
- Nine UEFA Futsal EURO 2022 qualifying round group runners-ups and five third-place finishers with the best record against the first two in their group are entering the qualifying round play-offs.
- The play-off winners join the qualifying group winners and the FIFA Futsal World Cup elite round contenders in the qualifying group stage, played as home and away groups, over the six match days between December 2020 and April 2021.
- Fifteen teams will finally join the Netherlands' in the finals to be held between 19 January – 6 February 2022 in Amsterdam and Groningen'.
- It's the first time San Marino has made a round in any UEFA competition at any level to reach this stage.
- Israel also experienced a futsal competition tour for the first time.
- Turkey qualified for the 2012 finals.
- Lithuania will compete as the host in the 2021 FIFA Futsal World Cup'.
- Both legs of the draw between England and North Macedonia will be played in Skopje
- The draw between Armenia and Bulgaria will be played in December
Already in the qualifying group stage
- Teams competing in the 2020 FIFA Futsal World Cup elite round: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Italy, Kazakhstan, Portugal (owners), Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine
- Qualifying round group winners: Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Moldova, Norway, Poland
Montenegro 3-0 Lithuania
Israel – Cyprus
San Marino – Denmark
Turkey – Greece
Switzerland – Germany
England – North Macedonia (played in North Macedonia')
Cyprus – Israel
Denmark – San Marino
Lithuania – Montenegro
North Macedonia – England
Germany – Switzerland
Greece – Turkey
Bulgaria – Armenia (both legs)
Qualifying group stage draw
Group 1: San Marino / Denmark, Croatia, Albania, Ukraine
2.Group : Bulgaria / Armenia, France, Georgia, Russia
3. Group : Turkey / Greece, Azerbaijan, Slovakia, Moldova
4.Group : England / North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5.Group : Israel / Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Belarus
6.Group : Switzerland / Germany, Spain, Latvia, Slovenia
7. Group : Montenegro / Lithuania, Italy, Belgium, Finland
8. Group : Poland, Portugal (owners), Norway, Czech Republic
Eighth place second vs. Seventh place second
- Two-legged tie for 14-17 November 2021.