The UEFA Futsal EURO 2022 qualifying play-offs will be played from 2 to 11 November and will determine the final seven places in the new home-and-away qualifying group stage starting in December.
- The nine UEFA Futsal EURO 2022 qualifying round group runners-ups and the five third-place finishers in their group with the best record against the top two are making their way into the qualifying round play-offs.
- The play-off winners join the qualifying group winners and the FIFA Futsal World Cup elite round contenders in the qualifying group stage, played as home and away groups, over the six match days between December 2020 and April 2021.
- Fifteen teams will finally join the Netherlands in the finals to be held from 19 January to 6 February 2022 in Amsterdam and Groningen.
- It's the first time San Marino has made a round in any UEFA competition at any level to reach this stage.
- Israel also experienced a futsal competition tour for the first time.
- Turkey qualified for the 2012 finals.
- Lithuania will compete as hosts in the 2021 FIFA Futsal World Cup.
- Both legs of the draw between England and North Macedonia will be played in Skopje
Already in the qualifying group stage
- Teams competing in the 2020 FIFA Futsal World Cup elite round: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Italy, Kazakhstan, Portugal (owners), Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine
- Qualifying round group winners: Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Moldova, Norway, Poland
Montenegro – Lithuania
Israel – Cyprus
San Marino – Denmark
Bulgaria – Armenia
Turkey – Greece
Switzerland – Germany
England v North Macedonia (played in North Macedonia)
Cyprus – Israel
Denmark – San Marino
Armenia – Bulgaria
Lithuania – Montenegro
North Macedonia – England
Germany – Switzerland
Greece – Turkey
Qualifying group stage draw
Group 1: San Marino / Denmark, Croatia, Albania, Ukraine
2.Group : Bulgaria / Armenia, France, Georgia, Russia
3. Group : Turkey / Greece, Azerbaijan, Slovakia, Moldova
4.Group : England / North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5.Group : Israel / Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Belarus
6.Group : Switzerland / Germany, Spain, Latvia, Slovenia
7. Group : Montenegro / Lithuania, Italy, Belgium, Finland
8. Group : Poland, Portugal (owners), Norway, Czech Republic
Eighth place second vs. Seventh place second
- Two-legged tie for 14-17 November 2021.