The UEFA Women's Champions League second qualifying round will be played on Wednesdays and Thursdays, with one-off ties determining who will join the 22 clubs that entered the last 32 draws at 12:00pm' (CET) on Tuesday, 24 November.
Fixtures / results
Wednesday, November 18
NSA Sofia 0-7 ŽFK Spartak
WFC Pomurje 4-1 Ferencvaros
Valur – Glasgow City
Górnik Łęczna – Apollon LFC
Anderlecht – SL Benfica
- ŽFK Spartak achieved this by qualifying for the third consecutive season.
- Pomurje completed 32 laps for the second time after 2014 / 15'
Thursday, November 19
Gintra Universitetas – Valerenga
Olimpia Cluj – Lanchkhuti
SFK 2000 Sarajevo – WFC-2 Kharkiv
Vllaznia – FC Minsk
St.Pölten – CSKA Moscow
- Ten contestants passed the first qualifying round earlier this month.
- Glasgow City reached the quarter-finals for the second time last season; Valur did this stage in 2005 / 06'
- Glasgow won 3-1 at Valur' in the 2011/12 round of 32, with a 4-1 overall win.
- Minsk defeated Vllzania #39 3-0 in Sarajevo in the 2015/16 qualifying round.
- Minsk (final semester), Gintra Universitetas and Olimpia Cluj have already reached the 16th round.
- Last season, Vllaznia was the first team from Albania to reach 32 rounds.
- Along with Glasgow, Minsk and Vllaznia, St. Pölten and ŽFK Spartak made the last 32' of the 2019/20 season.
- Sarajevo is entering a joint record 18th season, and as with 32 competitors Brøndby', this is 18 seasons in a row.
- Lanchkhuti is the first Georgian side to win a game in this competition.
- First appearances: Benfica, CSKA Moskva, Lanchkhuti, Vålerenga.
32 round draw: 12:00 CET, November 24, Nyon
Last 32: 9/10 and 15/16 December 2020
Last 16 draw: February 16, 2021
Last 16: 3/4 and 10/11 March 2021
Quarter-final and semi-final draw: 12 March
Quarterfinals: 23/24 March and 31 March / 1 April 2021
Semi-finals: 24/25 April and 1/2 May 2021
Final: 16 May 2021 (Gamla Ullevi, Gothenburg)
Bye bye 32 rounds